Using the VoiceTracker Microphones
Voice Tracker manual - http://www.adobe.com/resources/acrobatconnect/pdfs/acoustic_magic_and_connect.pdf
Audio cable (1/16") or USB connected, omnidirectional microphone. This microphone can be used to capture audio from an entire room for web conferences or recordings. The lights on the front lets you know when the microphone is active and which microphone is picking up sound.
Recommended settings: LDS set to ON, and range set to the wide setting.
USB cable included for laptops with combination microphone/headset audio inputs. Please note that the USB cable may override default audio playback settings.
If you do not hear sound out of your computer speakers after using the USB adapter cable, either plug speakers into the second audio cable, plug the audio cable directly into your computer, or adjust your audio playback settings.
Voice Tracker Use:
- Plug in the AC adapter to an open electrical outlet and into the microphone.
- Make sure that LDS is set to ON and the range is set to the wide setting.
- Plug the audio cable into the back of the microphone.
- Plug the other end of the audio cable into the computer's microphone input, or attach it to the included USB adapter and plug that into a USB slot on your computer.
- The Voice Tracker should now be set to record audio.
Last modified: Mar 23, 2013, 14:57 EDT