It is recommended that individuals interested in running Adobe Connect meetings attend a training session with the ATC. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
For questions or additional help regarding scheduling and presenting, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having difficulty installing Adobe Connect or joining a meeting? Check the Technical Troubleshooting Tips documentation for information. If you still encounter difficulty, request help by contacting MeetingOne's 24x7 Customer Service line at 1-888-523-8445 or via email at email@example.com. Note: if your issue is urgent, please call.
- Setting up your Profile for Telephony
- Preparing to Present
- Technical Requirements for Presenting or Participating
- Install Adobe Flash (required to run Adobe Connect)
- Scheduling an Adobe Connect Event:
- Sharing Content During a Meeting
- From Adobe: Learn Adobe Connect (a series of tutorial videos that walks you through the tool and scheduling meetings using the portal - note these are recorded using Connect 8, but most of the content is applicable)
Managing a Meeting
- Meeting Basics
- Video: Starting Meeting Audio
- Meeting Audio Flowchart (created to help you decide how to start your meeting audio)
- Meeting Room Templates and Layouts
- [[-Managing Attendees (text) -]] [[-Video Walk-Through-]]
- Working with Pods
- Sharing Content
- Polling the Participants
- Video Conferencing
- Recording a Meeting
Video Overview of Adobe Connect Meeting
- Quick Reference Card for Hosts and Presenters (PDF)
- a brief PDF document summarizing key steps in the documents listed above.
- Adobe Connect Guide for (PDF)
- a PDF document published by Adobe containing all presenting information listed above.
Last modified: Jan 08, 2014, 12:38 EST