Setting up your Audio Profile
Enabling your Adobe Connect Host profile for telephony is a one-time setup. If you have not been provided with a host conferencing code for dial-in access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The URL to log in to WPI's Adobe Connect implementation is: http://adobeconnect.wpi.edu.
- Log in using your WPI email address and password.
- Once you are logged in, click My Profile in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- From the My Profile page, click My Audio Profiles.
- Click New Profile to add your teleconference information to your account.
- Select MeetingOne from the Provider drop-down menu and enter in your name next to Profile Name.
- Using the information provided to you by a WPI Adobe Connect administrator, enter in your conference room number and access code. You do not need to enter a participant access code.
- Click Save to save your audio profile settings.