Classroom Performance System (CPS)
Using Your Own Internet Enabled Device to Click In Responses
Note: This page is for classes using Turning Technologies clickers.
Step 2: Obtain a ResponseWare License Code from the ATC.
Step 3: Create an Account on RW PollVideo Instructions
- Visit http://rwpoll.com/register
- Enter your licesnse code and other pertinent information. Please use your WPI email address.
- Click "My Account" at the top of the screen.
- Copy your Device ID number
NOTE: Even though is this called a "Device ID", it is actually identifying you as an individual, not your device. You can log onto rwpoll.com from any internet-enabled device to click in during class.
Step 4: Register your Device ID Number
- Click Course Tools in the myWPI/Blackboard menu
- Click Turning Point Registration Tool
- Enter the device ID number from the My Account section of rwpoll.com
Last modified: Sep 27, 2012, 07:30 EDT