Accessing the Course Calendar Tool in myWPI
Access to this tool is available to students as well as teaching assistants and instructors. However, students cannot create calendar events.
Students can access this feature by clicking on the Course Tools option in the sidebar.
- Go to:
Control Panel > Course Tools > Course Calendar. The calendar opens on the current date by default.
Adding New Calendar Entries
- Click the Create Course Event button. The next page appears with three sections.
Section 1: Event Information
- Enter in the Event Name.
- Enter in the task Description.
Section 2: Event Time
- Set the Event Date.
- Set the Event Start Time.
- Set the Event End Time.
Section 3: Submit
- Click Submit to add the event to the calendar and save your changes.
View Existing Calendar Events
- It is easiest to search for events by selecting View Month or View Year in the calendar view tabs.
- In the View Month view, days that have calendar events are indicated with the Event Name. Click the Event Name for more detail.
- In the View Year view, days that have calendar events are indicated with red text for the date. Days with no events are in the default blue text. Select the dates to view the event detail.
Modify or DeleteExisting Calendar Events
- On the View Day tab, click Edit or Delete from the dropdown menu next to the event you want to make changes to.
- Make your changes and click Submit when finished.
Last modified: Jan 18, 2012, 19:07 EST