Submitting an Assignment
Submitting Assignments with the Assignment Manager
The Assignment Manager does not officially support submitting assignments throught the use of a mobile device (smartphones, tablets). The use of an officially supported browser will address this issue.
- Find the location of the assignment within your myWPI course. (eg., Course Materials, Assignments).
- Click the name of the assignment.
- In the Submission field, enter any text that you want to submit along with the assignment.
- In the Comments field, enter any comments you would like the instructor or TAs to see. You do not need to enter a comment.
- To attach the assignment, click the Browse My Computer button to find the file on your computer.
- Repeat Step 4 for all files that need to be attached.
- If you are not finished, click the Save as Draft button to save what you've uploaded so far. If you just save the assignment, the instructor will not receive the assignment. You must submit an assignment in order for the instructor to see it.
- If you are ready to turn in your work, click Submit to send it to the instructor for grading.
Once you click Submit you are not able to change the files you have uploaded. Use Save instead until you know your file is completely done and ready to be turned in.
Last modified: Oct 06, 2012, 10:55 EDT