Accessing the Course Calendar Tool in myWPI
- Go to:
Control Panel > Course Tools > Course Calendar. The calendar opens on the current date by default.
Adding New Calendar Entries
- Click the Add Event button. The Add Calendar Event page appears with three sections.
Section 1: Event Information
- Enter in the Event Name.
- Enter in the task Description.
Section 2: Event Time
- Set the Event Date.
- Set the Event Start Time.
- Set the Event End Time.
Section 3: Submit
- Click Submit to add the event to the calendar and save your changes.
View Existing Calendar Events
- It is easiest to search for events by selecting View Month or View Year in the calendar view tabs.
- In the View Month view, days that have calendar events are indicated with the Event Name. Click the Event Name for more detail.
- In the View Year view, days that have calendar events are indicated with red text for the date. Days with no events are in the default blue text. Select the dates to view the event detail.
Modify Existing Calendar Events
- On the View Day tab, click Modify next to the event you want to make changes to.
- Make your changes and click Submit when finished.
Removing Existing Calendar Events
- On the View Day tab, click Remove next to the event you wish to delete.
- When prompted to confirm, click OK to complete the deletion.
Last modified: May 15, 2007, 12:00 EDT