Copying or Moving Items and Folders
Copying SafeAssign items to other content areas will cause students to have a file submission error when they attempt to upload documents. Instead, follow the instructions to add a new SafeAssign Assignment to other content areas or folders.
- Start from the Control Panel view of the Content Area or Folder you want to work with, or go to the content area or folder and select Edit View in the upper right corner.
- Select the Copy button next to the item you wish to copy or move. The Copy or Move Item screen appears.
- In the Destination Course field, select the course you want to copy to from the dropdown menu. The current course is the default.
You may only copy content to other Courses in which you are an Instructor, Course Builder or TA. You must have one of these access levels in both courses.
- In the Destination Folder field, select the Browse button to display the Course Map in a new window.
- Choose the content area or folder you want to copy to in the Course Map and click Submit.
- Set Remove item after copy to No.
- Click Submit to complete the copy.
- Set Remove item after copy to Yes.
- Click Submit to complete the move.
Last modified: Jun 02, 2008, 15:52 EDT