Printing Discussion Board Forums
If you have a large number of discussion board postings, you may want to print them out to take with you when you are away from your desk or to simply take a break from reading from your computer screen. A printed copy is also useful if you keep paper copies of course activity for your records.
Accessing the Discussion Board Tool in myWPI
- If the Discussion Board is listed in your course menu, click on it. If the Discussion Board is not listed in your course menu, go to Course Tools > Communication > Discussion Board.
- Click on the forum that you want to print messages from.
- Click the checkboxes for the threads in the forum with messages you want to print. If you want to print all threads in the forum, click Go next to Select All.
To print only specific messages within a thread, click on the thread name and click the checkboxes only for the messages you want to print.
- Click the Collect button. A Collection page appears with each message listed by thread and then by date/time posted.
- Click Print to print the page.
Last modified: Jun 18, 2008, 13:34 EDT