The Tasks feature is an interactive to-do list. Tasks can be marked with different priority and completion levels. Tasks can be used for personal or course/organization use, and can be set to report progress to the professor or leader.
Accessing the Tasks Tool in myWPI
- Go to Control Panel > Course Tools > Tasks. Your current list of tasks is displayed on the page. Here you can create new tasks, modify existing tasks, change the priority of existing tasks, or remove tasks.
Adding a New Task
- Click the Add Task button. The Add Task page appears in three sections.
Section 1: Task Information
- Enter in your Task Name.
- Enter in your Task Description.
- Specify the task Due Date.
Section 2: Task Options
- Specify the Priority of the task.
Section 3: Submit
- Click Submit to add the Task and save your changes.
View Existing Tasks
- Click the title of the task you want to view.
- The task details are displayed, including the task status of participants in your course.
Modify Existing Tasks
- Select Modify next to the task you wish to make changes to
- Make your changes and click Submit when finished.
Removing Existing Tasks
- Click Remove next to the task you want to delete.
- When prompted to confirm the delete, click OK to complete the deletion.
Last modified: Jul 23, 2008, 09:13 EDT