Giving a Live Presentation
Benefits of giving a live presentation:
- You can adapt your script to the audience.
- You can answer questions and clarify your points immediately.
Starting the Presentation
- From the menu bar, select View > Slide Show. The slide show begins.
Moving Between Slides
- There are three options for moving forward in the presentation: Click the left mouse button, press Enter, or press the right arrow key.
- To move backwards in the presentation, press the Backspace key or press the left arrow key.
When you reach the last slide, a black screen appears. Press any key to return to PowerPoint. You can also send the slide show early by pressing the Esc key.
Pausing a Presentation
This is useful if you have automatic timings on your presentation and you need to stop for discussion.
- Right click on the slide. A menu appears.
- Select Pause.
- Right click on the slide again when you are ready to resume. A menu appears.
- Select Resume.
Last modified: Jun 23, 2011, 10:40 EDT