Completing a Multimedia Project
The Academic Technology Center (ATC) provides resources for producing multimedia projects for classes.
The equipment available for multimedia projects includes:
- Camcorders with Multimedia Kits (Includes a camcorder, battery, and mini DV tape(s). Tapes are not provided for the Hard Disk Drive camcorders)
- Digital cameras
- Digital voice/audio recorders
- iPods with MicroMemo digital audio recorders
- External XLR adapter shoe for a microphone and microphone kit
- Microphone with cord (clips to shirt)
- Wireless microphone (clips to shirt)
- Headphones (for monitoring audio)
- Extension cord (for battery power, long distances)
Because of limited resources, the ATC strongly urges students, faculty, and staff to reserve equipment in advance to assure availability. Reservation requests can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com. Submission of a request via email does not guarantee resources. A member of the ATC staff will respond to your request. To ensure inventory is readily available, the ATC limits use of its equipment to a maximum of two business days. Extended use for more than two business days is addressed on a case-by-case basis depending on equipment availability and purpose.
Editing and graphics software is available in the Multimedia Lab.Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Mar 27, 2009, 07:36 EDT