The WPI SharePoint portal is a service offered to members of the WPI Community to provide a collaboration environment that is tailored specifically to online document collaboration.
SharePoint provides access to group tasks, group calendars, document and picture libraries as well as the ability to create blogs and wikis.
WPI's SharePoint portal runs Microsoft SharePoint 2010. Sites are available for student teams and organizations, as well as WPI administrative groups.
SharePoint provides access to group tasks, calendars, document and picture libraries. Other collaborative tools include wikis and discussion boards. SharePoint can be customized to meet your needs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
What does SharePoint 2010 offer?
- Office Web Apps: Edit a document from within a browser
- Collaborative, real-time document editing
- New Lists/Library types (including a Media Asset Library)
- Better browser support (IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari)
Not sure if SharePoint is the right tool? Click here to learn more.
To Learn More about using SharePoint, click the Links below for directions:
To request a SharePoint Site, please fill out this form.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of Your Project or Organization
- Short Name (suitable for URL): 6-8 characters
- Description of Project/Group
- Usernames of all group members, separated by semicolons
- Anticipated End Date for site
Last modified: Jun 06, 2012, 09:36 EDT