SharePoint: Wiki Libraries
The Wiki Library is a great place to keep text which you need to refer back to on a frequent basis. For example: experimental procedures, interview questions, and ongoing lists can easily be edited from a wiki.
To edit the front page of your wiki:
Click the Page tab, then the Edit button.
Use the tools in the Format Text and Insert Tabs to edit your content.
To view all of your wiki pages:
Click View All Site Content, then Wiki Pages.
To request a SharePoint Site, please fill out this form.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of Your Project or Organization
- Short Name (suitable for URL): 6-8 characters
- Description of Project/Group
- Usernames of all group members, separated by semicolons
- Anticipated End Date for site
Last modified: Jun 06, 2012, 08:56 EDT