Printing Slides, Handouts, and Notes
Benefits of printing slides and handouts:
- You can give a copy of your lecture or presentation to individuals in attendance.
- You can print a copy of your notes for the presentation.
Select the print format
- From the File tab, select Print > Print.
- The Print window opens.
- In the Settings field, use the second drop-down menu to select the printing style you prefer.
- If you selected Handouts, select the number of slides you would like displayed on each page.
If you select 3 slides per page, small versions of the slides will appear on the left side of the page and lines for taking notes will appear to the right of each slide. This format is particularly useful for handouts.
Print the Presentation
- Select the appropriate printer in the Name field in the Printer box.
- Indicate the number of copies you would like to print in the Copies box.
- If you would like to print only certain slides, select Slides in the Print Range box and indicate the numbers of the desired slides in the Slides box.
- Click Print.