The Teaching with Technology Collaboratory profiles faculty who have had successes in using technology in their teaching. Profiles highlight the instructor's teaching challenge and how he or she addressed it with technology, how the technology has affected student learning, and his or her perspective on using technology in teaching.
- Joel Brattin - Enhancing Poetry Education through Technology
- Nancy Burnham - How Online Homework Reduces the Grading Load and Improves Instructor Feedback
- Chrysanthe Demetry - How the Classroom Performance System (CPS) Aids in Teaching and Learning
- Declan De Paor - The Use of Learning Objects in the Classroom
- Lorraine Higgins - Using Video to Better Reflect Reality
- M. David Samson - Improving Teaching and Learning in Art History Courses Through the Use of Digital Images in myWPI
Last modified: May 09, 2008, 11:27 EDT