Entering Final Grades Into Banner
December 13, 2006
The end of the term is quickly approaching, and that means that final grades will be due. Final grades must be entered into the WPI Web Information System (Banner).
Instructions for entering grades are provided below. An animated tutorial is offered from within Banner, or you can watch it directly below.
- Go to bannerweb.wpi.edu
- Enter your username and id (You can now use your Windows username and password).
- Click on Faculty Services.
- Click on Course Information Menu.
- Click on Final Grade Entry (at bottom of screen).
- Select the term from the drop down box, then click submit.
- Select the course from the drop box, then click submit.
- Use the grade drop box next to each student's name, select the appropriate grade, and be sure to click submit at the bottom of the screen when you have finished and/or at least once every 40 minutes.
- To grade additional courses, click on "Select Another CRN" at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the CRN from the drop box, then click submit.
- Click on "Final Grade Entry"
Last modified: Jun 25, 2014, 10:45 EDT