NoteIf the room you are using has an Extron touchscreen, DO NOT use the alternate controls situated inside the podium.
Setting up the Projector
- Press the POWER button to power on the projector.
- Press the SCREEN button to lower the screen.
- Press the SOURCES button to display available items to project. Tap the item on the touch screen to select the source that matches your device. PC will display the podium's computer's screen, and Laptop will display anything on the connected laptop.
- Use the VOLUME buttons to manually control the volume of the speakers in the room.
- If the display is not centered or looks strange, press the AUTO IMAGE button to correct display issue.
Turning Off the Equipment
- Press the POWER button to turn off the projector.
- Press the SCREEN button to retract the screen.
Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Aug 16, 2011, 11:24 EDT