Setting up the Projector
- To turn on the LCD projector, press and release the POWER button on the Extron panel.
- To lower the screen, press and release the SCREEN button on the Extron panel.
- To use the PC make sure the computer is turned on and press PC button on the Extron panel.
- To pull out the laptop tray, turn the black knob to the right and then pull out the tray. To lock the tray turn the knob back to the left.
- To use your laptop place it on the tray and plug the 15 pin VGA cable with the long audio cord into the appropriate VGA port of your laptop and plug the audio cord into the earphone jack.
- Press the LAPTOP button on the Extron panel and plug in the power supply for your laptop into
the podium and turn on the laptop.
- Adjust the volume for the sound by turning the volume knob clockwise to increase the level, counterclockwise to decrease.
- Press VCR/DVD on the Extron panel.
- Power on the DVD/VCR combo unit.
- Select DVD/VCR button on the JVC combo unit.
- To turn off the LCD projector, press and release the POWER button.
- To raise the screen, press and release the SCREEN button.
Note:Room B30 in Alden Hall has a similar setup, but does not have its own computer. Be sure to bring a laptop or plan to use a different media (VCR, DVD) if you are in AHB30 or a similar room.