It is recommended that individuals interested in running Wimba Classroom events attend a training session with the ATC. See the schedule of training sessions or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For questions or additional help regarding scheduling and presenting, contact email@example.com.
Having difficulty installing Wimba or joining an event? Check our Technical Troubleshooting documentation for information. If you still encounter difficulty, request help by submitting the Technical Help Form.
- Preparing to Present
- Technical Requirements for Presenting or Participating
- Connect and Adjust Your Headset
- Install and Testing Wimba Classroom
- Scheduling a Wimba Event
- Loading Content into an Event
- Understanding the Interface
- Managing Participants
- Displaying Content During an Event
- Application Sharing
- Polling the Participants
- Video Conferencing
- Recording an Event
- Leading Effective Events
- Wimba Quick Reference Card for Presenters (PDF)
- a brief PDF document summarizing key steps in the documents listed above.
- Wimba Guide for Presenters (PDF)
- a PDF document published by Wimba containing all presenting information listed above.
Last modified: Apr 29, 2009, 15:42 EDT