Content that has been preloaded into the event is listed in the order it was added. PowerPoint content can be uploaded on the fly, other materials must be pre-loaded to the event in advance. More information on uploading content.
- To display an item in the Presenter's Console content list, navigate to the folder you uploaded the content to by clicking the Default Content Folder dropdown menu.
- Click Go to display the contents of that folder.
- To move through the content, click the link for each slide or item, or use the Pbutton to preview the item before it is displayed.
Video and audio files do not appear in the content window. These files are displayed outside Wimba. Separate windows are opened on participants' screens when you select these files in the content list. This means that each participant is viewing a separate instance of the file on their computer. Each participant must close the file on their computers to return to the Wimba window.
- You can mark up any content displayed in the e-board area with the drawing tools on the left of the window. You must first enable the e-board if they are not already turned on. Do this by clicking the eBoard button.
- If you want to save annotations in the e-board area for future reference, take a shapshot by clicking the Save button. Wimba saves snapshots as JPEG format in your content manager.
Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Apr 27, 2009, 15:13 EDT