Would You Like to...
The ATC/Library Faculty Liaison program provides a convenient point of contact for faculty and staff to services. Each department has a liaison team comprised of Library and Academic Technology Center (ATC) staff. The liaisons work with department faculty and staff to gain an understanding of research and instructional technology needs, make appropriate recommendations, and provide a point of contact for individuals interested in a consultation with ATC, Library, or CCC staff.
The Helpdesk continues to be the point of contact for basic computing questions.
The Role of Liaisons
Listed below are some of the activities of the ATC/Library Faculty Liaisons.
Library Liaison activities may include:
- Connecting with department heads and faculty to provide updates on new library products, online trials, and relevant news.
- Introducing new faculty to the resources and services of the library.
- Relaying to all library staff relevant research, news, events, and future directions from departments so that the library may better support these endeavors.
- Serving as a faculty conduit to all library services including instruction, collection purchases, reserves, circulation, reference, and interlibrary loan/document delivery, etc.
ATC Liaison activities may include:
- Assisting with the use of myWPI, web conferencing (Wimba), and other technologies, including offering instruction session, hands-on help and best practice consulting.
- Offering faculty technology consulting expertise to assist in:
- finding solutions for teaching and learning challenges
- course design and redesign
- Providing software applications training
- Relaying updates on new technologies and initiatives which impact teaching and learning
Who We Are
We encourage you to contact your liaison team for assistance. All phone numbers begin with 508-831-.
Interdepartmental Majors - Reach your liaisons with one e-mail address!
|Interactive Media & Game Developmentemail@example.com|
Last modified: Oct 28, 2013, 14:11 EDT