Check out these resources for online training, tutorials, and more:
- The electronic books collections includes Safari Tech Books and Books 24 x 7, both of which contain many online books on software topics.
- The CMS portal contains documentation for most of the basic tasks for using the content management system.
- The ATC has created a Teaching with Technology Collaboratory that contains many tutorials on using applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Camtasia, and more. This resource is applicable regardless of whether or not you are an instructor.
- Microsoft.com offers online training where you can search for tutorials on specific Microsoft applications. Check out the Office 2010 resources.
- BrainStorm, Inc. offers quick start cards as well as video tutorials.
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers offers free webinars that I have found quite informative. Check out the archive too.
Last modified: Aug 24, 2011, 13:36 EDT