Account Management for Students
Windows (ADMIN) Account
- Change your WINDOWS password online
- This method requires your WPI ID number and PIN from the Helpdesk. If you do not know your ID or PIN, please contact the Helpdesk.
- You can also change your password by logging in to a WPI Windows system, pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del, and choosing "Change a Password..."
- PINs are sent to users in the mail once you have registered to attend WPI in the fall of your Freshmen year.
- myWPI uses your WINDOWS username and password to log in.
- You will be able to log into myWPI approximately 1 hour after the creation of your WINDOWS account.
Last modified: May 14, 2013, 13:23 EDT