SolidWorks 2010 Install
Off-campus installation notes:
- You must be connected to the VPN in order to install and to run this program
- SolidWorks is a very large program and the install time will vary depending on your connection speed from off campus. Dial-up connections will not be supported.
Installation Instructions for SolidWorks 2010
- Map your T: drive to\\rivet.wpi.edu\applications.
- Open up the T: drive and double click on the Solidworks folder.
- Double click on the shortcut labelled Install Solidworks 2010 32-bit.
Note: If you have a 64-bit operating system, please click on the shortcut labeled Install Solidworks 2010 64-bit instead
- The entire installation process is automated, so the program does not ask you for any other input
- The on-campus license server used during the installation is also automatically selected
- Once the installation is complete, click 'Finish' to close the Setup Wizard. You may now launch SolidWorks from the Start Menu.
Last modified: Mar 04, 2011, 10:29 EST