How to Configure Entourage 2008 to Access the Exchange Server
Microsoft Entourage 2008 is the Macintosh equivalent of Microsoft Outlook.Maintained by itweb.
Click OK to close the Edit Account window.
Close the Accounts window and you should be able to access your Exchange mailbox in Entourage.
- Open Microsoft Entourage.
- Close the Setup Assistant window if it appears.
- In the upper left menu, click on Entourage and select Account Settings...
- Click New.
- Set Exchange for Account Type and click OK.
- There are 5 tabs in the Edit Account window.
- In the Account Settings tab:
- Account name: exchange.wpi.edu
- Name: Full Name
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Account ID: WPI Username
- Domain: ADMIN
- Password: Windows Password
- Exchange Server: exchange.wpi.edu
- Security: check 'This DAV service requires secure connection (SSL)'
- In the Advanced tab:
- Public folders server: exchange.wpi.edu
- Check 'This DAV service requires secure connection (SSL)'
- LDAP server: admin.wpi.edu
- Check 'This server requires me to log on'
- Maximum number of results to return: 5000
- Search base: dc=admin,dc=wpi,dc=edu
Last modified: Apr 26, 2011, 10:53 EDT