Exchange Server Guide for Outlook 2011 for Mac
Configure to read Exchange mail
- Open Outlook 2011
- Click on Tools then on Accounts
- Click on Exchange Account
- Enter your WPI email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Select User Name and Password Method
- Enter your username as email@example.com and your Windows password
- Click Add Account
You are now fully configured for viewing Exchange mail on Outlook 2011 for Mac. Click Finish and Outlook will now open and you will have access to your mail. This also automatically configures your Outlook client to be able to access Exchange email from off-campus without using the VPN.
Learning How to Use Your Exchange Account
Visit the following links to learn more about using your Exchange account:
Please contact the Helpdesk if you have any trouble following these directions or have further questions about Exchange accounts.
Maintained by itweb.
Last modified: Feb 14, 2012, 15:49 EST