Check out these resources for online training, tutorials, and more:
- The electronic books collections includes Safari Tech Books and Books 24 x 7, both of which contain many online books on software topics.
- The SESA department provides the Basics of Matlab (WPI login required) as well as other resources found on myWPI under SESA Training.
- The CMS portal contains documentation for most of the basic tasks for using the content management system.
- The ATC has created a Teaching with Technology Collaboratory that contains many tutorials on using applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Camtasia, and more. This resource is applicable regardless of whether or not you are an instructor.
Microsoft.com offers quick online training as well. From the webpage http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/, you can search for tutorials on specific Microsoft applications. During the transition to Office 2007, you may find the following interactive guides useful.
- Outlook 2007 Interactive Guide
- Word 2007 Interactive Guide
- PowerPoint 2007 Interactive Guide
- Excel 2007 Interactive Guide
Last modified: Apr 14, 2008, 13:29 EDT