WPA Configuration Standard
On-Campus Wireless Configuration Standards
These directions are intended to help guide you through setting up your wireless card for use with the WPI on-campus wireless network.
NOTE - Your wireless card needs to be registered through WPI Network Registration (http://netreg.wpi.edu/) prior to working on the WPI Wireless Network.
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, or Vista
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Apple Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion)
- Apple Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) or v10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Apple Mac OS X v10.3 (Panther) or v10.4 (Tiger)
- Apple Mobile Devices running iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
- Android 2.x
Please note that Windows Mobile, such as found on handheld devices or smart phones, does not reliably support the WPI network security settings.
Home Wireless Configuration StandardsThese directions are a general guide to help you through setting up your home wireless network. Please note that unlike the on-campus wireless network, we are unable to provide any support or troubleshooting.
Last modified: Jan 15, 2013, 10:53 EST