There are hundreds of software titles that are of potential use to the WPI community. Fortunately, WPI holds site licenses for many relevant products, which are available via servers on our network. A list of these products can be found on our Network Software page.
WPI also has a campus wide site license for many Microsoft titles that are available to students, faculty and staff. More information regarding this can be found on the Microsoft Campus License Agreement page.
- Network Software - Get information about what software is available via the WPI campus network.
- Microsoft Campus License Agreement - Learn how to access the products covered under our campus wide site license.
- Adobe Student License Program - License program for students to purchase Adobe software packages.
- Faculty & Staff Adobe Order form - Faculty & Staff may request information about or order Adobe software packages.
- Remote Desktop - A Microsoft Windows Server setup for remote application use.
Faculty and staff who wish to purchase individual copies of work related software should contact the Helpdesk for assistance at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The end-user will be responsible for paying for the product, but in many instances, educational discounts are available at significant savings over retail prices.Maintained by itweb
Last modified: Aug 17, 2011, 09:27 EDT