- Provide research support for data and information analysis and knowledge discovery to the WPI community and to industrial members.
- Provide a forum for multidisciplinary collaborations among WPI faculty with expertise in data and information analysis and those working in domains involving significant data analysis tasks.
- Provide an integrated suite of data and information analysis techniques to tackle industrial and scientific problems. These techniques range from interactive visualization, analytic data mining, machine learning, pattern recognition, statistical analysis, and database management.
- Provide fertile opportunities for the development of new techniques and approaches to data and information analysis and exploration.
- Provide excellence in training to WPI graduate and undergraduate students in the areas of data and information analysis and exploration through graduate and undergraduate courses, and advanced seminars.
- Provide opportunities to graduate and undergraduate students to be involved in multidisciplinary research projects.
- Provide continuing education courses to employees of industrial members and other interested parties through graduate certificates, seminars, and workshops.
Maintained by email@example.com
- Establish partnerships between the Center and industrial members for guiding the Center's research direction, obtaining domain expertise in different application areas, and evaluating the research results.
- Identify and pursue sources of support from State and Federal Agencies as well as from private sources.
Last modified: Jan 29, 2003, 15:17 EST
Center for Research in Exploratory Data and Information Analysis -
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Fuller Labs. Bldg, 100 Institute Road, Worcester, MA 01609-2280
Phone: +1-508-831-5670 - Fax: +1-508-831-5776 - firstname.lastname@example.org