What to expect over the months of August/September 2000:
- The underground utilities will continue to be installed. Steam and condensate lines will be run from a manhole in the Goddard / Olin lot to the following buildings Olin, Atwater Kent and Goodard. West street will be impacted with the installations running to Atwater Kent. This work should be completed by the end of August at which time paving will occur to re-establish the roadways
- A telecommunication ductbank will be run in the corridor between the Campus Center and Olin building ultimately terminating outside the Goddard building in a manhole. Additionally, a gas line as well as drainage will continue to be installed in the same corridor.
- Retaining walls for the loading dock will be installed and the loading dock will be paved.
- Damproofing and SRAB (Air Barrier) will continue to be installed over the concrete masonry block and dense glass prior to the installation of the face brick.
- The exterior face brick installation will continue until the end of the September finishing up on the North end of the building by the loading dock.
- Brick work at the SE octagon will begin at the end of August and continue into September. This will be a different product than the red face brick used on the rest of the building.
- Window and Curtainwall installation will continue until the end of September
- Rough grading will occur throughout the site with additional fill material be hauled off site.
- Stair installation will continue into September.
- Slate Roofing will commence in September on the South East Octagon near Higgins Lab.
- Ductwork and Mechanical piping (including steel and copper lines) will continue on all floors with testing and insulation being performed as area permit.
- The Roof Top Air Handling units will be set in place late in August.
- Bathroom plumbing will continue into September on all three floors.
- Ceramic tile will be installed in the bathrooms in September
- Electrical conduit installation will continue over the coming months on all floors.
- Interior studwork for drywall partitions will continue over the next few months
- Soffit and drywall ceiling framing will continue thru the month of August and into September.
Items of interest
The Roof top Units (2) are the size of a Semi - Trailer (55 feet in length) and will be hoisted to the roof via a crane.Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: March 27, 2007 11:41:32