What to expect over the months of January/February 2001:
- Exterior work at the SE plaza will continue thru the month including the paver system at he entrances as well as the ornamental sunscreens above the windows. The balance of the landscaping will occur in the 1st quarter of 2001 weather permitting.
- Exterior walk ways will continue to be installed as weather permits.
- Exterior caulking of the windows and curtainwalls will continue weather permitting.
- The cap flashing at the roof parapet will continue.
- Stair #2 installation will continue with granite arriving for the stair treads and glass and stainless arriving for the handrails.
- Balancing of the HVAC system will begin and continue thru the month.
- Carpet and VCT will be installed on all floors.
- Final painting will continue on all floors.
- Ceiling tile will be installed.
- Kitchen and Servery equipment will be completed.
- Porcelain tile will be installed on the 1st flr raised slab.
- Drywall clouds will be hung from the ceiling.
- Interior millwork will arrive and be installed.
- Book store furniture will be installed.
Last modified: March 27, 2007 11:42:09