The Career Development Center provides assistance to our corporate partners as you evaluate and implement recruiting goals. We connect employers to students and alumni for full-time, part-time, summer internship, or co-op positions. By bringing a WPI student or alumni on board, you will find them contributing to your organization from day one.
We have a wide range of programs and services for employers to take advantage of as you build your company presence on the WPI campus.
Opportunities for employers include:
- Posting job opportunities for free on WPI Job Finder, our online jobs database accessed by WPI Students and Alumni
- Participating in on-campus Career Fairs
- Participating in On-Campus Interviewing sessions
- Partnering with WPI by co-sponsoring or presenting a career-related program or workshop
- Participating in one of our resume critique events
- Sponsoring a project on campus
- Hosting an information session at WPI, or via webcast
Last modified: July 01, 2013 11:02:45