Economics and Technology
Economics and Technology combines a blend of the modeling and analytical skills of the economist and the technical expertise of the scientist or engineer.
- Demand for qualified market and survey researchers should be strong.
- Candidates who hold an advanced degree will have the best employment prospects and advancement opportunities.
- Energy Researcher
- Health Policy Planner
- Construction Estimator
- Environmental Researcher
- Strong written skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Frequent travel may be necessary
- Undergraduate Council (UC)
- Undergraduate Policy and Curriculum Committee (UPCC)
- National Association for Business Economics
- Sigma Beta Delta National Honor Society in Business, Management and Administration
- Social Science and Policy Studies
Last modified: November 21, 2006 14:56:28