Referring Students to Us
When should you refer students to the CDC?
- For career counseling – when students are uncertain about major selection or career direction.
- For recruiting services – when students show interest in internships, co-op, summer, part-time, or full-time positions.
- For job search strategies – when students need resume and letter writing skills and experience in interviewing and networking.
- For mock interviews – when students have never interviewed before or are not interviewing well.
- For graduate school – when students are interested in furthering their education.
Let students know that they may stop by the Career Development Center anytime and set-up an appointment with a staff member.Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: August 01, 2008 12:46:47