Steve Koppi joined the WPI Career Development Center in May 2013. Previously he served as director of career services at Mount Holyoke College, Gallaudet University, and American University. His professional experience includes extensive work with students and employers at institutions such as Middlebury College, Johns Hopkins University, and Brown University. Steve also headed the alumni relations office at his alma mater, The Catholic University of America, where he received a bachelor of arts degree in religion. He also holds a master of arts degree in college student personnel from the University of Maryland, College Park.
Connie Horwitz has worked in the WPI Career Development Center since November of 2003. She holds both a Masters of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Northeastern University. She has worked in Corporate Recruiting and Human Resources as well as University Career Development and Services for more than 20 years. Her scope encompasses extensive experience with undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni and, in the corporate sector, junior to top executive levels.
Maggie Becker joined the WPI Career Development Center in January 2008. She holds a Master of Science in Education with a concentration in College Student Services Administration from The College of Saint Rose and a Bachelor of Science in Management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Her higher education experiences include working in The College of Saint Rose's Career Center, at RPI's Office of International Services for Students and Scholars, and in Russell Sage College's Undergraduate Admissions Office. She also has experience working in Human Resources, developing a college recruitment program.
David Ortendahl joined the WPI Career Development Center in July 2008. He holds a Masters of Business Administration from Suffolk University and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and Bachelor of Arts degree in Fine and Performing Arts with a focus in Arts Management from Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts. His higher education experiences include work in Student Activities and Residence Life at Curry College.
Michelle Cacciapaglia joined the WPI Career Development Center in July 2013. She holds a Master of Arts in School Counseling from Fairfield University and a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Stonehill College. Her professional experience includes delivering academic and career counseling services to high school students and interning with the Career Services office at Stonehill College.
Marie Lane began working at the WPI Career Development Center as a Graduate Assistant in August of 2012 and as a full time Career Counselor in August of 2013. She is completing a Master of Arts degree in School Counseling from Assumption College and she holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from St. Michael’s College. She has significant experience in the private sector and she worked with young adults in her position as a Christian Education leader for many years.
Allyson Bernard joined the WPI Career Development Center in December 2012. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Management Engineering with a concentration in Operations Management from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Eileen Gallant joined the Career Development Center in September 2012. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Management Science from the State University of New York at Geneseo. Prior to WPI, she worked at a Massachusetts Principals Association.
Chris Thibert joined the Career Development Center in March 2013. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a concentration in Marketing from Fitchburg State University. His higher education experience includes several years as an administrator for the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University.
- Ally Petrosinelli - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ahmad Abojaradeh, Class of 2015, Mechanical Engineering
- Emily Cambrola, Class of 2015, Biomedical Engineering
- Sam Francois, Class of 2014, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Sebastian Vergara, Class of 2015, Mechanical Engineering
- Christopher Bove, Class of 2017, Robotics Engineering
- Rebecca Burns, Class of 2017, Biology & Biotechnology
- Michael DeMarco, Class of 2015, Biomedical Engineering
- Amber Desjardin, Class of 2014, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Daniel Dorfman, Class of 2015, Chemistry
- Madeleine Gomel, Class of 2015, Biomedical Engineering
- Daniel Gonzalez, Class of 2015, Chemical Engineering
- Hallie Kenyon, Class of 2017, TBD
- Anthony Lawinger, Class of 2017, Physics
- Kelsie Lazaro, Class of 2016, Civil Engineering
- Jun Liang, Class of 2015, Computer Science
- Jeniece Macedonio, Class of 2015, Chemical Engineering
- Taylor Manning, Class of 2014, Biology & Biotechnology
- Kayla Mulready, Class of 2017, Actuarial Mathematics
- Carolina Ramos, Class of 2017, Biology and Biotechnology
- Rachel Smith, Class of 2017, Chemical Engineering
- Stefan Smith, Class of 2016, Aerospace Engineering
- Ashley Stanley, Class of 2017, TBD
- Marco-Andre Vera, Class of 2017, Chemical Engineering
- Elliott Wiegman, Class of 2015, Biomedical Engineering
- James Whyte, Class of 2015, Mechanical Engineering
Maintained by email@example.com
Last modified: February 28, 2014 12:37:43