Steve Koppi joined the WPI Career Development Center in May 2013. Previously he served as director of career services at Mount Holyoke College, Gallaudet University, and American University. His professional experience includes extensive work with students on career advancement at institutions such as Middlebury College, Johns Hopkins University, and Brown University. Steve also headed the alumni relations office at his alma mater, The Catholic University of America. He holds a master of arts degree in college student personnel from the University of Maryland, College Park and a bachelor of arts degree in religion from The Catholic University of America.
Connie Horwitz has worked in the WPI Career Development Center since November of 2003. She holds both a Masters of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Northeastern University. She has worked in Corporate Recruiting and Human Resources as well as University Career Development and Services for more than 20 years. Her scope encompasses extensive experience with undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni and, in the corporate sector, junior to top executive levels.
Maggie Becker joined the WPI Career Development Center in January 2008. She holds a Master of Science in Education with a concentration in College Student Services Administration from The College of Saint Rose and a Bachelor of Science in Management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Her higher education experiences include working in The College of Saint Rose's Career Center, at RPI's Office of International Services for Students and Scholars, and in Russell Sage College's Undergraduate Admissions Office. She also has experience working in Human Resources, developing a college recruitment program.
David Ortendahl joined the WPI Career Development Center in July 2008. He holds a Masters of Business Administration from Suffolk University and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and Bachelor of Arts degree in Fine and Performing Arts with a focus in Arts Management from Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts. His higher education experiences include work in Student Activities and Residence Life at Curry College.
Allyson Bernard joined the WPI Career Development Center in December 2012. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Management Engineering with a concentration in Operations Management from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Chris Thibert joined the Career Development Center in March 2013. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a concentration in Marketing from Fitchburg State University. His higher education experience includes several years as an administrator for the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University.
Eileen Gallant joined the Career Development Center in September 2012. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Management Science from the State University of New York at Geneseo. Prior to WPI, she worked at a Massachusetts Principals Association.
- Julie Draczynski
- Marie Shaw
- Katrina Webber
- Evren Simsek, Class of 2013, Industrial Engineering,
- Sam Francois, Class of 2014, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Adam Moreschi, Class of 2014, Managment Engineering
- Frank Bruton, Class of 2013, Chemical Engineering
- Bianca Castgna, Class of 2013, Environmental Engineering
- Katherine Coutu, Class of 2015, Biomedical Engineering
- Amber Desjardin, Class of 2014, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Dan Dorfman, Class of 2015, Chemistry
- Madeleine Gomel, Class of 2015, Biomedical Engineering
- Janiece Macedonio, Class of 2015, Chemical Engineering
- Taylor Manning, Class of 2014, Biology & Biotechnology
- Breanna McElroy, Class of 2013, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Elliott Wegman, Class of 2015, Biomedical Engineering
- James Whyte, Class of 2015, Mechanical Engineering
- Sebastian Vergara, Class of 2015, Mechanical Engineering
- Chris Branmaier, Class of 2013, Mechanical Engineering
- Lauren Waring, Class of 2013, Environmental Engineering
- Deeana avallaro, Class of 2015, Biomedical Engineering
- Jun Liang, Class of 2015, Computer Science
- Kelsie Lazaro, Class of 2016, Civil Engineering
- Stephan Smith, Class of 2016, Aerospace Engineering
- Daniel Gonzalez, Class of 2015, Chemical Engineering
Last modified: October 15, 2012 08:58:55