STAR Mentor Program
The Career Development Center launched a new Alumni mentoring program in 2009 for Sophomores and Juniors. If you are willing to help a student explore the wisdom of the courses they are taking, the types of summer internships they are considering, what they are gaining from their project work, from their extracurricular experiences, what your career has been like, your role and responsibilities, your industry, and, perhaps, the demands that you see emerging, then we welcome your participation as a volunteer in the
STAR Mentoring Program: Students Talking with Alumni Resources
• As a STAR Mentor, you will be given an account for the STAR Mentoring program on our current web-based system, JOB FINDER
• Apply to be a STAR Mentor today!
• Complete the profile that enables students to determine who, among potential mentors, seems like a prospective fit for them.
• Students will be expected to initiate contact with you via whatever contact option you prefer (email, phone, in person)
• In addition to connecting with your Student, we will stay in touch with you from time to time to receive your feedback and suggestions.
• The CDC will provide both Mentors and Mentees with an Orientation Guide as well as ongoing opportunities to call or email with questions
• If you have any questions about the program contact us at email@example.com
Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 28, 2010 09:11:13