Microscopy / Imaging Core
Victoria Huntress, M.S.
The Microscopy/Histology Core provides the opportunity to image live, fixed, and fluorescently labeled samples using one of several available core instruments. Core staff are available to provide guidance and training on tissue fixation, processing, cutting, staining, and imaging of samples. The instruments are available for external use on a fee-for-service basis. Please contact us to discuss your project.
• Eppendorf Transfer Man NK2 micromanipulators
• Burleigh Piezo
• Narishige microforge and beveler
• Atomic force microscopes
• Shandon Hypercenter XP tissue processor
• Patch-clamp electrophysiology
• Leica cryostat and microtome
• Accuri flow cytometer
• Sutter Micropipette Puller (Model P-87)Maintained by email@example.com
Last modified: January 09, 2013 12:49:44