- All master's level and doctoral students enrolled at WPI and engaged in research in any discipline are invited to contribute a poster that summarizes a component of their work.
- Posters may have multiple authors, including the faculty advisor(s), but the graduate student should be the lead author and presenter on the day of the event.
- Only one Poster per Student will be accepted.
- Only one Student per Poster will be considered for awards.
- The poster presentation may not be submitted in more than one category.
- GRAD home
- Information for Students
- Information for Judges
- Looking Back at GRAD 2012
Last modified: May 18, 2012 10:19:53