- Your poster should be no larger than 3 feet by 4 feet. One large-format poster or a composite display is accepted.
- There is no need to mount your poster on a foam core board. Easels with a 3x4 foot cork bulletin board will be provided.
- Your poster should include a poster title and information identifying the researcher(s) and their department(s).
- Keep your text to a minimum. Your emphasis should be on graphics, charts, and photos.
- Students desiring to use a laptop in their presentation must supply their own. No projection equipment of any kind is available.
- Students who intend to use a laptop should email GRADinnovation@wpi.edu to confirm set-up needs.
- Presenters should register and arrange their display between 7:45 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on the day of the event. The student presenting the poster must be present during both judging sessions (9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.) and are also expected to remain through the end of the Award Ceremony. Posters must be removed from the poster stands immediately after the ceremony/reception.
- Push pins will be provided at the poster session.
- On-campus printing assistance is available:
- The Design Studio (HL234) printing services that range in price from $16.00 to $28.00 depending on size of poster and choice of paper. You must provide your poster on a CD or USB key, or send it by email to Sia Najafi (email@example.com) by February 25, 2013. You may wish to consult the Design Studio's helpful hints on creating posters in PowerPoint (PDF).
- The Academic Technology Center also provides printing services that range in price from $16.00 to $28.00 depending on size of poster and choice of paper. You must provide your poster on a CD or USB key by February 25, 2013. For detailed information, please visit their website.You may wish to consult the ATC's title="Grad 2012 Post Printing Guidelines PDF">GRAD 2012 Poster Printing Guidelines(PDF). Any additional questions may be referred to Jacleen Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org) at extension 5043.
- Reminder -- An electronic copy of your poster, formatted as a pdf that will print 8.5" x 11", must also be sent to GRADinnovation@wpi.edu by February 25, 2013.
- View sample posters:
- View Templates:
- GRAD home
- Information for Students
- Information for Judges
- Looking Back at GRAD 2012
Last modified: January 08, 2013 11:23:41