Why Attend the Worcester T3 Regional Conference?
T3 Regional Conferences are designed to help you integrate TI Handheld
Technology into your classroom. They are great for both new and experienced
users of technology. Sessions are full of ideas to take back to your classroom.
Come join us in Worcester, October 17 and 18, to take advantage of these opportunities:
- Attend beginner through advanced sessions
- Learn from experienced educators
- Choose from hands-on and demonstration sessions for new and experienced educators
- Network with other educators from your region
- Receive lots of great classroom activities and ideas
- Exchange ideas with others who are trying new techniques in their classrooms
- Acquire the latest news on TI's educational products
- Return to your classroom with a renewed enthusiasm for teaching
Register now and save time and money!
Pre-registration cost is $100. After September 15 registration is $125.
Checks are Payable to Massachusetts Academy and can be mailed to
c/o Jackie Bonneau
100 Institute Rd.
Worcester Mass. 01609
Questions? Contact Jacklyn Bonneau at 508-831-5859 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org