In the Public Eye
- The Boston Herald speculated about Dean Stratouly ’74’s decision to pull out of a $400 million condo development in Las Vegas, calling him “the high-rolling dealmaker of Boston’s colorful development world”
- ExxonMobil Chemical Co. president Mike Dolan ’75 was profiled in a cover story called “Formula for the Future,” in Continental, the airline’s in-flight magazine
- Director of Firesafety Studies Kathy Notarianni ’86 appeared on CBS News and was featured in other national media outlets in October with tips for National Fire Safety Month—from a mother of three
- Todd BenDor ’02 won the System Dynamics Society’s 2005 Dana Meadows Award for his work on nature preservation
- the Boston Globe covered Jason Reposa ’02’s mission to bring computers and technology training to schools in Honduras, his homeland. Reposa, co-founder of WPI’s video game development club, established a nonprofit foundation to collect and ship donated computers, and spent a month assisting schools in the Tela area of Honduras.
Maintained by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Dec 16, 2005, 15:11 EST