The WPI Wire was a news supplement to WPI's university magazine, the WPI Journal, first published in 1986. The Wire published news and features about WPI and its alumni. In 2002, the features of this tabloid were merged into the Journal, which was redesigned and renamed Transformations: A Journal of People and Change. This site contains issues of The Wire going back to 1996. The complete run of The Wire is housed in the archives of WPI's Gordon Library.
- June 2001 (Vol. 13, No. 3)
- November 2000 (Vol. 13, No. 2)
- December 1999 (Vol. 13, No. 1)
- May 1999 (Vol. 12, No. 3)
- January 1999 (Vol. 12, No. 2)
- June 1998 (Vol. 12, No. 1)
- February 1998 (Vol. 11, No.3)
- September 1997 (Vol. 11, No.2)
- May 1997 (Vol. 11, No.1)
- Fall 1996 (Vol. 10, No. 3)
- Summer 1996 (Vol. 10, No. 2)
- Spring 1996 (Vol. 10, No. 1)
Staff: Michael Dorsey, editor-in-chief; Bonnie Gelbwasser, managing editor; Arlie Corday, news editor; Joan Killough-Miller, alumni news editor; Peggy Isaacson and Michael Sherman, designers; Bonnie McCrea, production manager.
Entire contents © 1998-2001, WPI; produced by the WPI Communications Group; printed by The Herald Press Inc. Printed in U.S.A.
Diverse views presented in the Wire do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the editors or official policies of WPI.
firstname.lastname@example.org Last modified: Tuesday, 13-Jul-2010 09:17:10 EDT