Access the Collection
- Browse by Author
- Browse by Department
- Statistics about the Collection
- Find Theses and Dissertations Using the Library Catalog
We recommend the use of Adobe Reader® for viewing ETDs.
Submit Your ETD
- Convert Your Document to PDF/A (Need Help?) Note that UMI requires that the work be a single PDF, so if you plan to submit the work there, take that into account.
- Submit/Modify Your ETD Online
- Complete the Approval Form (printed in a step of the submission process)
- Advisor Approval of the work.
- Turn in Paperwork to the Graduate Coordinator
Check out the complete ETD Submission Checklist.
A complete list of deadlines is available from the Registrar's Office.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only those candidates who have an extension from their advisor and the Registrar's Office will be permitted to submit after the deadline!
WPI is a member of the Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD).
Last modified: Feb 10, 2015, 12:00 EST