- Rachel Berg '07, Matthew Clark '07: "Analysis of an Onboard Infrared Camera Assembly"
Advisor: Nikos Gatsonis
Biology and Biotechnology
- Donna Davidson '07: "Inhibition of HIV—1 Tat—Induced Inflammation by the NF—kB Subunit RelB"
Advisor: David Adams
- Charles Gammal '07(ME/ECE), Erika Hall '07,Rachelle Horwitz '08, Stephanie LeGare '07: "A Device for Monitoring the Severity of Peripheral Edema"
Advisors: Kristen Billiar, Yitzhak Mendelson, John McNeill (ECE), Raymond Dunn (UMMS)
- Priya Jayachandran '07: "Kinetics of Nanoparticle—Based DNA Hybridization"
Advisor: Susan Zhou
Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Eugene Douglass '07 (Chemistry): "Synthesis and Quantitative Testing of Electrochemical and Optical Sensors in Surface Formats"
Advisor: Grant McGimpsey
- Kerri George '07 (Biochemistry): "The Effects of Ajulemic Acid on Osteoclast Differentiation"
Advisor: Jill Rulfs (BB)
Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Christine Keches '07, Amy LeBlanc '07: "Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Asphalt Materials"
Advisor: Rajib Mallick
- Todor Kiryazov '07, Gregory McHale '07, Daniel Mezynski '07, Phillip Sweeney '07: "ComputerWorld Survey System"
Advisor: David Brown, Diane Strong (MG)
Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Jeffrey Pelligrino '07, John Scimone '07,Kaushal Shrestha '08: "AMISR RF Amplifier Test Station"
Advisor: John Orr
- Brian Foley '07, Sean Hallinan '07, Hans Jensen '07: "Non—Invasive Metal Detection"
Advisors: Stephen Bitar, Reinhold Ludwig, Sergey Makarov
- Kevin Bobrowski '07, Christopher Korzeniowski '07, Francisco de Molina Cobo '07: "Search and Rescue Robot"
Advisor: James Duckworth
- John Bosch '07, Joseph Hsu '07, Erin Mazuera '07, Kelly Osberg '07: "Demographic Preferences in Web Design: Usability Testing Through Eye Tracking"
Advisors: Soussan Djamasbi, Thomas Tullis
Interactive Media & Game Development
- Brandon Germain '07, Robert Shaw '07: "From FPS
into Strategy CTF in UT2k4"
Advisor: David Finkel
- Andrew Port '07, Jeremy Ristau '07: "One—Dimensional Viscoelastic Cell Motility Model"
Advisor: Roger Lui
- Jessica Clark '07, Sean Mulready '07: "Optimal Portfolio Analysis with Turnover Constraints"
Advisor: Arthur Heinricher
- Samuel Feller '07, Nathan Malatesta '07, Nicholas McMahon '07
Advisor: Kenneth Stafford
- Colin DeGraf '07, Keeley Stevens '07: "Lateral Force Calibration for Probe Microscopy"
Advisor: Nancy Burnham
- Stephanie LeGare '07: "Drawing Back the Curtains: Finding New Ways to Assess and Improve Tutoring Services in the Writing Center at WPI"
Advisor: Lorraine Higgins (HUA)
The Provost's MQP Awards recognize students who have completed outstanding Major Qualifying Projects as a demonstration of their competency in their chosen academic disciplines. Each academic department holds its own competition to select the winners.