The small size of the house at 26 Hackfeld makes it easy to form a close community of friends. It is a coed living unit housing 8 students and one resident advisor. A variety of rooms are available in this house - the residential area is comprised of a single, two doubles and a triple room. Student rooms contain beds, desks, desk chairs, dressers, and closets or wardrobes. A coin operated washer and dryer is located in the basement of the house.
- Coed: Yes
- Capacity: 9 residents
- Room Options: Singles, Doubles, & Triples
- Number of Floors: 2
- Communications: WPI Telephone, Cable & Network access available in each room.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Elevator: No
- Closest Dining Hall: Pulse on Dining
- Kitchen Facilities in Building: Yes
- Game Areas: Yes
- Laundry Facilities: Coin operated machines located in the basement.