myWPI Site Activation Forms
Use the forms below to request sites for your course, project group, or organization. The myWPI Help Team will confirm receipt of your request and process it within 2 business days.
Not sure which form you need?
Let us know! If you are unsure of which form to use, or have questions about how to set up your myWPI site to meet your needs, send an e-mail to email@example.com for further assistance.
- Blackboard Course/Organization Modification Request Form
- Course sites are now created automatically! Please use this form only if you need to:
- reuse content from a previous term
- merge multiple sites into one site
- create a new organization site
- Archived Course Reactivation Form
- All myWPI courses sites are archived 21 days after the end of the term. Please use this form if you are an instructor who needs access to a non-current myWPI site for review purposes.
- Project Group Activation Request Form
- Faculty or students may use this form to request an MQP, IQP group or Thesis site in myWPI. Project Groups can take advantage of the same features in myWPI that are offered to courses including group email, threaded discussion boards, virtual chat, and file uploading features. These sites are intended for student groups to share information and files, and students have complete access to the control panel.
Please note: These forms are for authorized representatives (e.g. Faculty members, Organization Leaders, etc.) of the WPI community.
Form FAQ/Getting Started:
Getting a course website for the term
Course websites are now created automatically! Every term, a new blank site is created, and students enrollment is synced to Banner. You no longer need to fill out any forms if all you need is a blank course site.
Don't want to start off blank?
You can request that we copy content from an old term into a new term. Please use this Content Modification form to request content for your new term site.
Multiple section of a course?
The ATC can merge multiple sections of a course into one master course site, so that you can manage all students from one site, while still identifying individual students' sections. You can also request a merged site from this form.
Just want to see an old course?
If you need to access content from a past course for reference, the ATC can un-archive for you. Remember, if you are looking to use materials in a new course site, you need the form above. This form is only for sites that you do not intend to work on or modify.
*Note: Course sites are now created automatically, but are never visible to students unless you decide to use the website and manually set it to be available. To set your course's visibility to students, see out help page here: http://www.wpi.edu/academics/ATC/Collaboratory/HowTo/MyWPI/Bb9/Properties.html.
If you are unsure of which form to use, or have questions about how to set up your myWPI site to meet your needs, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.Maintained by itweb
Last modified: Jul 31, 2012, 13:54 EDT