- To assure employees access to relevant data they need to conduct University business.
- To prevent unauthorized access to systems, data, facilities, and networks.
- To protect the personal information and intellectual property of faculty, students, staff, and the University.
- To prevent any misuse of, or damage to, computer assets or data.
- To assist the University and employees in complying with deferal and state legislation regarding information security, privacy, disclosure, computer crime, and other information and computer legislation.
- The Data Security Policy is being presented to faculty governance and university administration for University Policy endorsement.
- Written Information Security Plan
- Home Network Standard
- Computer Systems Standard
- IT Incident Response Standard
- Password Standard
- Mobile Device and Personally-Owned Device Management Standard
- System Administrator Standards
Last modified: May 14, 2010, 11:05 EDT