Creating WPI Personal Accounts
Note: Make sure you know your PIN. If you do not know it, contact the Helpdesk via e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone: 508-831-5211.
- To create your WPI accounts, please login to the Web Information System. Click Personal Information, then select Computer Account Settings link and follow the directions to choose a password which will create your WPI computer (Windows, UNIX, and myWPI) accounts.
- myWPI uses your WINDOWS account. myWPI is a learning and information portal used by many instructors to deliver and manage course materials online. If you require assistance with myWPI, check out its student help page.
- Check out the CCC Helpdesk site for a variety of information about computing at WPI!
Note: Your UNIX and WINDOWS accounts will be available within five minutes of their creation. You myWPI account depends on the courses in which you are registered.
Creating WPI Project Accounts
- You can create a project login a term before the project is registered to start. The login will not be removed until a term after the project is no longer registered.
Modifying/Updating WPI User accounts:
- Change your WINDOWS password.
- Unlock WINDOWS account.
- Reset your UNIX password either from your ID/PIN or from your Windows login/password.
- Changing your shell or finger info.
- Change your email forwarding.
- Setup an e-mail vacation message.
- Manage Groups
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-831-5888.Maintained by itweb
Last modified: May 14, 2013, 13:26 EDT